Wednesday, October 15, 2008

whats on my mind.....


I wish I could always feel so good about us. but sometimes I feel like things arent right between us. like all the chips arent on the table...... I want this to last forever and things to be perfect. I love to spend time with you doing nothing or everything. I love all the times we go to the park and walk P. wee and talk. I loved to go pumpkin picking...... beach trips, car rides, shopping, everything. I just need things to feel right when Im not with you .


Work is going well. We just got a bonus for what they call "sense of ownership." basically its because we take care of the place like its a family owned and run business, we keep the place clean and well taken care of. so on that note, this weekend with that bonus I decided to buy iphones for adriene and I. I can't wait.... Ive wanted this phone for the longest time. plus the monthly bill is cheaperfor us and that helps when we have rent in january or Febuary.


Just wanted to let everyone know that my friend Ron will be fighting in Atlantic city Nov. 26th. Its MMA cage fighting. if you would like to know more email me or go to http://www.newbreedfighters.com/ . if you need tickets let me know I can get them for you for $40. there is atleast 20 fights at this event..... very fun!


Well Im going to sleep now. hope I can make one of these every few days.

1 comment:

aidy. said...

you called me ADRIENE!
and things will get better i promise...
i love you<3